- July 8, 2020
- Last Update July 5, 2020 10:32 am
D&D news without the shady click bait or bloated copy
I’ve worked in digital marketing for nearly 15 years and I’ve been a Dungeons and Dragons, TTRPG Game and Dungeon Master for nearly 7 of those years. I know that news outlets do two things that make me absolutely crazy: Bullshit clickbait and long-winded runaround writing to get you to stay on their articles before they will ‘let’ you get to the goods.
I want to combat that with no bullshit, just-the-facts D&D news on Speaking common and in my daily D&D news column here.
Here’s what I promise you with D&D news
- No bullshit clickbait-y headlines – Sure, they might be catchy, but they won’t BS the content
- Quick, to-the-point bullets so you get what you want to know quickly and upfront
- More details following the ‘TLDR’ so you can go further into detail if you want to
- Headers that make the information easy to navigate and work through
All in all, a greater appreciation for the facts, the juicy details, and YOUR time as a reader
The only thing I ask in return is that if you like the content and this approach to news, please let me know by:
- Sharing an article you like and/or
- Subscribing/following my channel for more content just like this at:
Watch LIVE on Twitch, Mixer, YouTube or Twitter:
This is the latest in a host of three different streams I produce (all times ET):
TooPlay: Stef and I play co-op games or latest release video games: Mon 7pm-10pm
Speaking Common: D&D News, DM Talk and Game Prep: Sat 11am-3:00pm
DMsGuild Showcase and Community D&D: Wed (bi-weekly) 7-10pm
*Bedtime Stories: Chill gaming, RPGs and hang time with viewers Tues-Thurs 10-11pm
Tune-in LIVE and throw me a follow!
*bonus streams to just chill are occasional and announced via Twitter